Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Vote or Die... I Think They're Serious

071906
1649 Hours

“Election Day-Part Niizh” is upon us. Did you go and vote yet? Me either… yet. I will though. My voice will be heard to ensure that the future of our Tribe is on the path to righteousness, spiritual purity and—okay, I ran out of big political words… which is why I retired from the political game... that and only 23 votes didn't help either.

With the day, voting in today’s election isn’t at the top of my to-do list. It ranks up there but it won’t surpass my game this evening at the Art Thunder Memorial Park at 9pm (come watch an excellent display of unfundementals… bring a notepad ‘cause we’re going to f*** up our chances at victory like nobody’s business). Hopefully we can end our first 2 game losing streak of the season. Come to think of it, why does my softball game rank above the election? “Gee, Mr. Spiccoli… I don’t know,” is what Mr. Hand once told a promising student at Rigdemont High so many years ago. Either way, both candidates bring a lot to the table. The incumbent is smart, ambitious and has 2 years of experience under his belt, while the challenger has the same first two qualities; but she has a lot more experience… I mean too much to be ignored. But then again, it might be time for a change, let the next generation take over… much like I thought with my run at Little Rock. What the hell do I know? But my vote is going to Judy Roy.

My prediction?

Floyd “Buck” Jourdain – 2,421 votes
Judy Roy - 2,487 votes

William “Billy” Greene – 309 votes
Harlan Beaulieu - 125 votes

I don’t even know where those numbers came from. They’re just off the top of my big fat bald head. Are those even an accurate number of eligible voters? Who cares, man! It’s all wrong! Woohoo!!!

Good luck and sh!t to all, except Harlan Beaulieu. Nah, I’m just kidding, Harlan. No I’m not.

Oh yea, I was interviewed by Dalton Walker today at the store so watch for the story in tomorrow’s Star Tribune or late tonight at www.startribune.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter