Monday, July 03, 2006

Slippin'

070306
1424 Hours

I’ve started this post over and over, not sure what to write. It started out with the usual nothing in particular, deleted it, then turned into the memoirs of a lazy kid, deleted it and the beginning of my first ever rap song and it went a little something like this…

Ungh… alright, listen… ungh…

And then I drew a blank. It’s a start I guess.

But maybe rappin’ it up isn’t going to work out for me. I shall leave that to the lyrically gifted.

Speaking of rap, Lil’ Kim is out of prison! Is it me, or is she not very good looking like a star should be?

Speaking of rap Vol. II, has anyone seen Nelly? What about 50 Cent? Was “Get Rich or Die Tryin” that bad of a movie? I know I didn’t bother to see it. Maybe it was.

I had a discussion last night with the wife and I declared that rap will go out like disco in about 14 months. Actually, I just threw the 14 months in there just now. I predicted the fall of boy bands because it just got too ridiculous, much like most of the rappers now. I blame Master P and his “Make ‘em say, unghhhhhh… unghhhh… nah nah nah naaaaah!” So point your anger at Percy Miller, not me. His name is Percy.

What’s on my “ipod” you ask? Well, I have Fort Minor’s “The Rising Tied” (only a couple of good songs, nothing really to brag about and they spelled “Tide” wrong… oh, that was deliberate?), Kanye West’s “Late Registration” (he thinks he’s so bad-ass, he rhymes to elevator music… the bad-ass label can now be taken from Mr. West,) Blink 182’s “Greatest Hits” (all of the favorite’s are there, good stuff), Johnny Cash’s “The Legend of Johnny Cash” (enough said) and Angels and Airwaves “We Don’t Need to Whisper” (sounds like all of the Blink 182 songs Tom Delong sang, inspirational, no complaints), plus the usual B.I.G. “Juicy” and “Goin’ Back to Cali” and Jay-Z’s “Dirt off Your Shoulder.”

It took me 86 minutes to write nothing! I’m slipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter