Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Why Victor?!

062706
1224 Hours

Entering my 9th week as a retired 30-year-old man, many new revelations have come to me by way of television. One is that THE Victor Newman is becoming an old man! Sad but true. Another, while we’re on the topic of Y&R, is that they all dress so glamorous, sip wine in the afternoon, design fancy items, have big city problems… IN WISCONSIN!!! Isn’t that where Genoa City is? The last time I was in Wisconsin there was nothing but cheese signs everywhere and those hell-bound, no-good for nothing Packers (BOO!!! Retire already, Favre!!!)

Being from the generation that grew up on “The Smurfs” and “The A-Team,” and made Nirvana, 2Pac, and B.I.G. what they are today, one has to wonder what’s next for the new generation of leaders. I have to wonder that because it looks like we are being overlooked. WTF?!

This just in… nephews are coming over! The nephews are coming! The nephews are coming! That will be all for now, I will continue with this rant later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter