Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oda Hell!

062206
2158 Hours

As I close in on one full year of sobriety, it has occurred to me that I might be cured! Are alcoholics always considered “recovering?” Or is there a point where we are considered “recovered?” I need a call on this. Anyone?

9 million walleye my a$$!

Though I doubt there are that many chemically enhanced fish out on our lake, I have had more than my fair share of walleye dinners, with only one being from my catches. I laugh in the face of neurotoxins! Hee-hee!

I was going to go cut the grass at the RL softball fields the other day out of the generosity of my fat heart, but it seems that job has been already contracted out to a lawn mowing firm. As of this evening, it still hasn’t been done. Maybe they’re waiting until the weeds turn green because the sprinklers were on tonight. Up next: the Little Rock field. Give a bro some paint and I’ll have that sum b**** lookin’ like a hundred bucks!

Well, I still haven’t had any candidates show up for a visit, even though it’s only the second day of the “Jonny R. Election Challenge.” If the candidates want to set up a meeting, e-mail me at lydelljroberts06@hotmail.com. If you dare… muhahahahahaha! Just kidding.

Another interview tomorrow! I have to get at least one of these jobs. And to show those employers that I’m not as lazy a slacker as I appear to be, I have eliminated the midday naps. Instead, I’m starting to sleep in until noon. So suck on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter