Friday, June 09, 2006

Update 6906

After rereading yesterday's post, it looks like I was going into the political field. Actually, I did start writing about that. I was going to break down the candidates, Hubie Brown style. But after looking at what I had wrote and realizing how much more it would take, it just didn't seem like it would be worth it. Why? Well, "Blogger" has been having some technical troubles and I didn't want the info to get lost. So that was the reason for that last sentence. I wasn't trying to scare anybody. But if you were; beware! Just kidding. I'm sure the world (Red Lake) would like an unbiased view for once. And I for one can see what the candidates have and don't have. Ho'h yah uh?!

But that will come later when my house gets done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter