Monday, June 05, 2006

Getting Dirrty

060506
1133 Hours

Well I’ll be! It looks like this political season is getting heated. But it’s none of my business and I don’t know the specific details so I can’t really comment. It does sound rather interesting though. If this keeps up, we’ll start to look like Leech Lake! (Oh no he di’int!) So expect us in the papers a lot in the next few months. How is this getting out of hand? It’s going to be interesting. But Ms. Beaulieu did make a good point. More people didn’t vote for the Chairman than did. Who am I going to vote for, you ask? Hmmm… interesting question. It’s a toss up. I’m not being a coward, I just don’t know yet. I’m wondering if we can have the whole election over again. Start from scratch. Anyone else feel that way along with the sore loser from the Little Rock field? Fine! But I tell ya, I would have been an awesome leader. I would’ve shared every little detail of my journey, unedited (except for the foul language of course), word for word. But that ship has sailed.

One thing I was thinking about recently in regards to the run-off, and not knowing who I am going to vote for, I was thinking about the forum in Little Rock a few weeks back. I couldn’t help but think that Darrell Seki would have been a decent candidate for Chairman. His speech was from the heart, not thought out like the rest of ours. It was just one man speaking up for his people. Though it didn’t get a standing ovation like the one that did that seemed forced (and awkward), it was the best political speech I have ever heard. Maybe in 4 years he’ll make a run at it.

That’s lunch time, baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter