Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy Doughnut Day!

I hope you'll excuse me. I've been over-indulging on my retirement. Sleeping all day is awesome! I would also again like to recommend the midday nap. It does wonders for... uh, stuff. Yard work, cleaning the basement and garage, playing ball and coaching has been taking up most of my time when sleeping isn't involved. But today, I'm turning in another application for this whole new fad, it's called a job... or maybe it's pronounced yob, apparently you go to a place for a period of time and do stuff and you get paid for it. I'll check it out and see what all the fuss is about.

A thought for the day:

If I were elected to the tribal council a few weeks back, I would've banned all colognes/body sprays for men. I mean, come on! They weren't invented to COVER smells. Good lord!

Too bad, Red Lake. I would have been an awesome council member. But you want to stick to your old school leaders and ignore the whole new school generation. You're going to miss us when we're off doing something else in the future and RL Nation is hurting. Just remember I offered my services. (And no, I'm not bitter at all... okay, yeah I am.)

Peace out, FOJR!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter