Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Here to Help

Since I've declared myself an alternate to the slipping RLNN, I've come across... NOTHING! This is really a difficult task. But let's ramble about nothing in particular. Oh, and for you spam blogger cats who leave links to your inappropriate sites, just remember this site is for all ages. I encourage all ages to read this so just keep that in mind. If not, I will hunt you down and hurt you. Have a nice day!

But anyway, I know what it's like to sit in your desk all day when your tasks are done (or you're so clueless to what you're supposed to do that you don't dare ask for help) with nothing left to do. First of all, let me direct you to the source that got me into the bloggin bizz. It's on the USA Today site, and it's called Pop Candy http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/. It has all kinds of links to interesting happenings on the web, like music, movies, TV, books, and crap like that. I was known to be checking that site often when I was "working."

Another is one that happens to be my favorite writer. But lately, he's been slipping and not giving us too much to read. Ladies and gentlemen... The Sports Guy Bill Simmons! http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/simmons/index I think his new league is going to take off like Randy Moss with :02 left in the last game of the season! Just kidding. I miss you 84. Do you miss us? That reminds me of the one of the greatest quotes of all time. I believe it was after the Green Bay game when he mooned the crowd. He was asked about how he's going to pay the fine and answered with, "Straight cash, homey. When you're rich, you don't write checks." Priceless. Reason #54,321 that I can't wait to be rich. Picture me at Judy's in Redby when they ask how I'll be paying. I'll tilt my head down, look at the cashier with a little smirk and say, "Straight cash, homey. When you're rich, you don't write checks." I can't wait!

As for now, I'll search for more sites to recommend for your viewing pleasure while you're hard at "work." You can thank me later, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter