Friday, April 14, 2006

Let's Hug It Out...

A line from one of my new favorite TV characters, Ari Gold. I can't wait for "Entourage" to come back! Who's with me? That show always has me wondering who is going to be in my entourage. Would I have to go back to drinking to be cool? Nah. I would probably end up like Dave Chappelle. Step back before it gets out of hand. But that is so far fetched it's not even going to be an issue.

Or is it?

Before in my election blog (www.lydelljroberts06.blogspot.com), I mentioned how we have so many talented people in Red Lake. Singers, DJ's, actors, artists, writers, and comedians. We could turn Red Lake into the "Entertainment Capital of Indian Country." Why not? Who's with me?! I think that should be something that could be looked into. Since Hollywood refuses to acknowledge us, lets make our own way with our own money and talent. Just a thought for the 21st century. Talk amongst yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter