Monday, April 10, 2006

No Movie This Year...

The deadline for submitting my movie for the BSU movie contest has come and gone. This year I won't be submitting one due to time, uninterest, and cameras that weren't in the best condition. So maybe next time.

As for other ventures, they're going. The campaigning is out there for the public (with internet access) to see. The coaching youth softball has started with mini-practices going on the past couple of days and will continue, as of right now, every evening starting at 6:00pm at the Red Lake ball fields. Kids who want to learn the game and have fun that are ages 8-13 are welcome. Speaking of which, I have a blog up for that purpose; www.lrwolfpack.blogspot.com if you want to know about team happenings. So check that out if you or someone you know is interested in joining our team.

Other things going on... nothing much. Just watched "24" and am continually amazed at how awesome that show is. I wish I could talk like Jack Bauer.

As for my life story... give me a minute. I must update the Wolfpack blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter