Monday, May 22, 2006

Job Search: Day Bezhig

052206
1532 Hours

Fresh out of my first post-graduation job interview, I feel like I took a gun to a knife fight. Well, not really. The usual butterflies were there and stuff, so I’m not too sure how it went. But they asked why I would be the best candidate for the job, and I replied with maybe a tad too over-confident, “Because I’m awesome.” Nothing else came to mind. So there you have it. When in doubt, you can never go wrong with being awesome. I was just kidding by the way.

Up next is an application dealing with helping others with getting jobs. So we’ll see how that goes because there aren’t too many jobs that allow a bro to be online all day updating his blog. But one thing I did find was a site with some good music. It’s the Blink 182 guy with his new band, Angels & Airwaves http://www.myspace.com/angelsandairwaves. So check that out if you’re into the whole rock/alternative deal.

As for right now, I have a lawn that needs to be ignored for another day and that midday nap isn’t going to take itself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-index.info/1357.html or http://indexmachine.info/22.html

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter