Sunday, May 21, 2006

Update

052106
1617 Hours

“Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day…” What’s that on then, anyone, anyone? Nobody?! Fine.

Anyway, for sure this time I’m going to be updating this blog regularly now that I’m retired from gaming and my political aspirations are now sleeping with the fishes. We will call this… actually; I don’t know what to call this yet. It will be like that Pop Candy site I linked to before, but for Red Lake. I will guide you to unfound treasures on the web. Or I’ll just shoot my mouth off about nothing in particular in order to entertain those at the office who have nothing to do like me when I was working.

“The working man is a sucker!” – Callogero Anello

To be honest, I actually love being “retired.” I sleep late if I want, watch every SportsCenter if I want to, Beverly Hills 90210, videos… pretty much just lounge all day. Now, only if there were a way to get paid for this. With God as my witness, I shall find a way to do this full-time and get paid doing it! It’s going to be tricky, but I shall find a way to make this possible.

This was just an update of upcoming deals. I gotta go. That TV isn’t gonna watch itself!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/2764.html and http://indexmachine.info/1005.html

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter