Thursday, May 25, 2006

30-1

That was the score of our game last night. And it was us that actually scored 30! Just a well played game on our side. Fundementals all around. Good job, us! Woohoo!!! No links today, just bragging. But I think we should've saved some runs for the rest of the season. We'll see I guess.

Did anyone catch "Lost" last night? Or am I the only nerd who watches that? Probably.

These midday naps are awesome! I would recommend them to all.

Happy Graduation, Bubba, Mowgli, and Shorty!

I'm hungry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter