Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Rules

I know I've tried this before. I couldn't keep a story going for very long and blah blah blah. When I have the book part going, I'll start it out with the title of the chapter. If the chapter is broken up in a few parts (it usually happens because Blogger f's up), the title will be at the top with "continued." Or something like that. Maybe I won't even post it, who knows. Along with this, I'll be trying to write a script for my soon to be produced movie... okay, that was a lie. It's not a soon to be produced movie. I'll have a script just in case I can go that route. The main objective is to have this all done by June 30 due to "The Survivor" being too cheap to pay for Microsoft Word and using a 60-day free trial. Oh, man! Like Donkey Kong! (I'm still lame, baby!)

As for me still being awake at this ridiculous hour, it's inspiration I believe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter