Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Taste continued...

Why only 23 votes? I’ve asked myself that question since May 17. Sure, there were 13 candidates in my field, but still. Was it because my family is fairly small compared to the other candidates’ families? I mean one of the candidates that qualified for the run-off didn’t even show up for the forums! Politics sucks in more ways than one like a, uh….never mind.

God damn that sucks!

So what else is on the slate for me? Red Lake Gaming: Tried it and not what I want. Little Rock District Rep: Tried it and not what they want. College: Kind of finished it. I’ll take my associate’s and the show I put on at graduation and run. I have that on tape, you know. They loved me that day. I had thousands in the crowd entertained. THOUSANDS!

Besides coaching and playing ball on Wednesday nights, this is what I can do. I write. Not well, but it’s something. I was meant to entertain with my creativity, I hope. After all has been said and done, this is where life has taken me.

This is for my wife and girls.

*I think I started a book! This was the preface... I think. I wrote and kept going and going and came up with almost 1,000 words. Holy shittoh! Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/579.html and http://googleindex.info/2339.html

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter