Monday, June 05, 2006

Victoreeeeeeeee!

That's my Johnny Drama from "Entourage" from "Viking Quest." Anybody know what I'm talking about? New "Entourage" starting Sunday!!! After that boring season of "The Sopranos" I need my faith restored in HBO.

But anyway, my shout of "Victory" had a purpose. My mom's bizz is straightened out. She got what she wanted back, so my axe is ground. Or is it grounded. You know, when someone says they have an axe to grind? Nevermind.

Again, we weren't trying to be difficult, we were just trying to get back what was unjustly taken from her. She got what she was seeking and that's that. It's over. We stood up for what we believed was right and in the end, we were successful. Good job, us.

5 Comments:

Blogger jKing said...

Hey! I found your blog on rlnn and checked it out. You're a pretty cool guy,too bad people from Little Rock dont realize this and get rid of the old washed up politicans that put our once proud reservation in its current deplorable state.

Hopefully,when the tide is right, you and I can serve on the council, and slay the beasts known as drug dealers.

check out my blog if you wanna know who the fugg I am. I heard you speak in Little Rock, and your speach and Karens are the only ones that actually had vision.

Kudos,man.

cya

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jonny R. said...

Thanks, brudda! (Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka style! That's bush... bush league!)

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://neveo.info/1976.html or http://google-index.info/1286.html and http://indexmachine.info/1973.html

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter