Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ozzie Speaks

062106
1504 Hours

Is there no more speaking one’s mind without repercussions? Ozzie Hatin' What is this world coming to when a Venezuelan manager of a world champion of a professional sports team in the US can’t share his displeasure of a writer by calling him a homosexual slur? He obviously isn’t a homophobe. He has gay friends, attends WNBA games (?!?!?!), went to a Madonna concert and plans on going to the “Gay Games” in Chicago (there’s a thing called the “Gay Games?”)


Sorry Ozzie, you’re busted. In these PC times, you have to watch what you say. This is another example of the importance of education. I don’t know how you would address this issue. You’re questioning his courage so you call him a homosexual slur? I… no comment. See, that’s not hard to do. No comment. In the words of Brad Hamilton: Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Other thoughts on this topic: Did you see “The Sopranos” this season? I don’t know about you, but seeing Vito get his gay on and getting it on with his fireman left me a little uneasy so I covered my eyes. Does that make me a homophobe? Am I supposed to be talking about this? It’s all your fault Ozzie Guillen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter