Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Ramble

What did I sign in for today? Oh, that's right! I was going to kick out some fresh rhymes like Andy Milonakis. But, since the Word is down, I've lost my confidence.

On to other topics.

While reading the Ojibwe News today, it made a compelling argument as to why I should vote for Judy Roy. On the other hand, the youthful enthusiasm of the current chairman shouldn't be overlooked either. Hmm... I still don't know which way I'm going to go. But in that current edition of the OjibNews, it has a ridiculous piece about "The Bad Guys Guide to Running for Chairman," or something stupid like that. The more I read of Mr. Lawrence's paper, the less respect I have for it. But if you can control the media, you are much stronger than I. The OjibNews is becoming the "The Star" or "Enquirer" to me now. There isn't much to believe, but the stories are so ridiculous, they're entertaining. I want to write for a newspaper! Any openings Mr. Lawrence? I am a voice of "Gen X.5" and we will not be ignored any longer! Or something cool and rebellious like that.

Nobody has come to my door as of yet. Not one single candidate has stepped up and accepted my invitation to tell me why us voters should vote for them. All candidates are welcome, regardless of district. I'm starting to feel unimportant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter