Thursday, July 20, 2006

Update 072006

072006
1137 Hours

First of all, let me start by saying I was misquoted in today’s edition of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. What I did say was “I’m living the “Rez Life” everyday and it’s hard to be optimistic seeing what I do on a daily basis,” and I went on about how it was hard seeing people I looked up to growing up struggling with drugs and alcohol. But it’s cool, man. You do your thing, Dalton Walker. You make Red Lake proud.

And second of all, congratulations to our Chairman for pulling it off on his re-election. Good job, buddy. It wasn’t a landslide like the first round but a win’s a win. Judy Roy had quite a run, 20-4 to be exact. In sports, that would have done it. I mean, how could it not? But it’s all over now and hopefully it will all change for the better. I don’t know how close I was predicting the outcome (not close at all, really), but I might have got the margin of victory in the chairman race (if you ignore who I picked to win.) Now I hope this new council will restore balance in the galaxy… or tribe. Whatever helps us.

I think that’s all I have for now. I have a business loan application to turn in today and… that’s about it since I’m probably not going to get hired around here any time soon. Yup, you heard that right. I’m going into business for myself. I’m going to be a mogul someday... if I get approved for that loan. It’s the only thing holding me back. I don’t see why I should get turned down, they say they want us to start our own business and thrive on our own and stuff. But we’ll see. Indeed we’ll see.

And we got be last night, 12-11. We suck.

I’m hungry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter