Monday, July 24, 2006

Embrace Me Workforce... I SAID EMBRACE ME!

072406
1142 Hours

The never ending search for employment might in fact end. Though I wasn’t “searching” as hard as a “college graduate” (I’m doing the whole “quote-unquote” thing to complete the smart looking “effect” to make it look like I know what I’m “talking about”… now I can’t quit!) should’ve been, but then again, I rarely got an “A” (there I go again) for effort in anything. So now I get to put “Independent Contractor” on the occupation line on other applications, if I indeed want to bother with more rejections and it gets approved by the powers that be. It also sounds a lot better than “Slacker.” It sounds like I would build stuff. Sadly, the only thing I will build is… I’m not sure. This is something I will do until they ask me to quit coming in. I just hope I don’t end up like “Milton” in “Office Space.”

Apparently my words of the unintelligent nature took me down this road of what the working class call, uh, “work.” My words are getting out to the public. I am infecting the blogworld with my mindless dribble. There is no stopping me now! Okay, maybe there is.

Now what?

But for those of you that do not understand the title of this blog, I present to you, Mr. Matt Foley.

After once again browsing MySpace to appeal to a larger audience, it appears that my lack of friends is a gauge of how uncool I am. Most people are in the hundreds if not thousands while I’m at 2. Yep, it’s only me, Dust and Tom. But this is by choice of course. I’m not here to be cool, because I’m about as cool as a cup of urine after a UA. So those of you that I have not added, it’s nothing personal. I’m just not a very friendly guy. I’ve turned old and bitter in my later years. Actually, that’s not true. I’ve come to embrace all of God’s creatures. Okay, that’s a lie too. I’m just here to babble, man.

By the way, am I the only one who posts the same writings on “Blogger” and “MySpace?” I had another blog somewhere, but I forgot all about it until now. I’m so lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter