Saturday, July 29, 2006

Daniel LaRusso's Gonna Fight!

072906
1240 Hours

My initial reaction to the latest Red Lake Election news last night was the same shock I felt when Daniel-San was able to recover from the leg sweep at the All-Valley tournament and fight Johnny Lawrence. No way!

This is going to get ugly. One thing that I said before was that this was going to drag out for a while. Who knew I could actually be right about something? Well, maybe I wasn’t the only one… but still. Now what? The allegations and evidence of those allegations are very solid. There is a lot of explaining to do. Who’s first?

Those that stood up should be applauded. None of this sounds to be personal, to me anyway (unless there is something that I don’t know, which has happened before due to minding my own business and living in the woods.) But you can’t ignore solid evidence. It’s sad and unfortunate that it came to this, but the cat is out of the bag now. I wish everybody good luck with that.

Check out my team at the tourney Wednesday. They all played so hard that day, I couldn’t be more proud. So hard, some didn’t want to come out even though they were hurt, hot, exhausted, sun burned and near dehydration. I have never seen so many kids work so hard the past few days.

But anyway, yesterday I had “Job Interview #5.” Though I was hired this week at another job, I have to uphold my obligation as a job seeker to show up for these things so I can complain about not getting hired while being qualified. You know, just to “Stick it to the man.” Or, what would be considered “Sticking it to the man?”

I found this yesterday while getting only famous people on my friend list for MySpace:

_.....____________________, ,
...../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

Why only famous people on my friend list? I don’t know, just boredom I guess.

While still waiting to get the news of my failed attempt to start my own business by way of my small business loan idea getting turned down only to see someone else steal my idea later on down the road, my ideas have come to a halt until then.

I don’t know why I’m sounding like “Debbie Downer.” I have nothing to complain about. Maybe I’m just like Prince’s mother, “… she’s never satisfied.” Where else you gonna find a blogger quoting Prince?! What?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter