Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Deep Thoughts... Too Deep

I almost put my self to sleep with that last post. I think the “Debbie Downer” music should play on my blog from now on. But now I have a few clear thoughts and a couple of questions on the world around me (drum roll, please):

  • Thanks for the cake, Hank!
  • How do I go about getting a straight 5 week vacation? Really. I’m not joking.
  • I have to seriously start thinking about investing in a horse and carriage, Chaz Ingalls style! $2.65 a gallon?! Ridiculous. There’s a new term called “Gas Rage.” What is this world coming to?
  • Did anyone see the Hall and Oates version of “Every time You Go” on VH1 Classics at lunch time today? Hey, D. Hall! I’m pretty sure there are more words in that song than just “Every time You Go.” He even did it at the Apollo! Nice perm, Oates.
  • By the way, am I the only one that stops by VH1 Classic to see how far videos, musicians, style and pretty much everything else have come? I like to do that with lame movies and TV shows, too. We are so spoiled by technology. And I'm a time-killing nerd.
  • Am I the only one embarrassed by the ‘80s?
  • I will be the first to say it, now, listen close… wrestling will make a comeback, mid-90s style. Don’t even think about taking credit for that, Simmons! I wrote that last month with the Hogan/HBK reference. So, hands off, Sports Guy!
  • Am I the only one who’s getting sick of rap/hip-hop or is everyone else thinking the same thing? I think the Backstreet Boys see this and are ready to pounce on it like a lion to a limping... uh, whatever lions eat. I hope some other type of music catches on quick so we don’t have to relive the boy band days again.
  • Yes, I am an avid reader of the “Sports Guy World.” It gave me the will to let my voice be heard (well... shown) for dozens around the world. Excellent pop culture references… needs to lay off the praise of others though. Dwight Gooden/Felix Hernandez… ridiculous. Poor kid. And what’s with the book club? Other than that, I read it everyday.
  • The good thing about school starting again (I enter junior year numero tres’… really... it’s not just a Jared’s Room reference, this will be my 3rd time with 72 credits to my name… don’t laugh… really, don’t laugh… I SAID DON’T LAUGH!), is that football season starts right after!

    Yeah, I’m taking my time to get through college. I mean, I started 7 years late so what’s a couple more years to finish? That’s my fat-lazy guy theory. Living up to my FLG status, now that I’m full of cake, I’m going to take a nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Yo! So zingers are these delicious little things that look like twinkies but they have either rasberry and coconut on them, or yellow frosting, or chocolate. The best are rasberry and the yellow ones.

Keep on truckin'

11:41 AM  
Blogger SoozieQ said...

i like my version better but whatever...

suppp dez!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter