Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm Still Alive, Kids

"Out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin', soon as I step on the scene I hear the hoochies screamin'..." and I think we all know the rest of the song. You gotta love 2Pac. Old school, baby! Yup, I've been so busy lately with coaching, playing, getting a trip ready and work, I've had no time for the blog world... and for that, I apologize to myself. First of all, I didn't get to make it to the rest of MDJ, which was too bad for me, but good news for those I was about to ridicule. Second, my body is recovering from the 9 straight days of softball very slowly, but I have gone 7 for 9 my last 3 games (which we also lost) with 7 runs scored, so I got that going for me. Maybe I'll get to post some happenings this weekend. If I could get paid to write (stuff that I wanted) all day I would. But now it's time to enjoy the MF'n weekend! See ya'll in jail!!! I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter