Friday, June 03, 2005

Happy FWiJ!

Day 13 is here! Woo! I feel like... uh, I don't know what I feel like. Hmm... I'm a little full due to the funyuns and coca cola and 3 musketeers. Yeah, I needs me some junk food. It completes me. WTF is going on in the world? War, steroids, NBA playoffs (which I'm actually watching because my NBA boycott was only for the regular season) and... the Cubs have won 7 games in a row, and, I think, if my memory serves me correctly, 10 out of 12. Yay!!! This is the year, man!!! Derrek Lee is making a, although premature, run at the triple crown and they're within 5.5 games of the team I hate the most in the world and soon to be faltering Cardinals. Woo hoo!!! F'n aye!!! Is it just me, or is Paris Hilton's 15 minutes almost up? Now she's getting married? What is the world going to with a married Paris Hilton? She can't make a tape with her husband! Ish!!! (that's my word I'm bringing back from back in the day Red Lake... it's a word to show displeasure or dislike... so ISH!!! pass it on... or not, whatever... wait, I think only old ladies used to say that now that I think about it... so nevermind... Look! What's that?! *The Jon tries to change the subject and go hide*) So... yup, yup... not much else going on on this day. Just going to cut grass, practice with my team of promising youth and TRY to stay out of trouble. Nah, hell with that! I'm going to go and PAR-TAY! (I'm trying the reverse psychology thing again since it worked so well last week... or did I jinx it now? Cripes!!!) And I'll have a beer for everyone and save you all a spot in the new RL Criminal Complex!!! Happy First Weekend in June (my new favorite holiday), everybody!!! I'm ou... (by not adding the "t", I'm stating that I was so happy for this new holiday, I left work early and couldn't finish typing and... well, nevermind... I guess I coulda just typed it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter