Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Sober Way: Episode XIII: Day 11

What a fine summer it's looking to be. Well, not really. Sober for for 11 days! That's the longest I've been without a drink in some time. It keeps my head clear, to concentrate on other things, like the usual confusion that plaques me on a regular basis. But it's all straightening out for me now. I see the silver lining that is... uh, I couldn't think of anything positive this early in the morning. Yeah, anyway... some of my book has been posted, I took a part of it off because I need to retool it. It didn't come out like I thought it would. It sounded so much better in my head. But then again, everything does. I'll fix it right now and post that part again in a smidge, so patience to the one (or none) of you that has taken the time to read it so far. And for those of you english majors, writers or others that blog and see mistakes, let me know. It would be very helpful to get some advice or corrections. It can only make me that greatest writer that has come out of the Little Rock district in the Red Lake Nation! YEAH, BABY! LITTLE ROCK! So, don't be shy. I'll fix some parts and post it later on today. So I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter