Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What to Do, What to Do...

Woo! This working full time crap is a lot of... well work. Graduation is somewhat, but not by much, a little closer. I did register for next semester even though it's guaranteed I'm using my own scratch (and no, that STILL hasn't caught on yet). I've been reading about the rez a lot lately and have noticed people are starting to realize that it's up to the adults of the RL Nation to do something about the way we are. We're being blamed for not leading by example. We drink for days (which I shamefully admit I did) and let our kids see us in such an awful state. Though not many drugs have been through my system the past few months/years (I can't remember which), I still have to take responsibility for my actions (My name is Jon, and I'm an alcoholic [which I've been trying to do for a while, going to rehab and getting help... but rehab is for quitters!!!]). But I know it's going to take a lot for me to realize that I have to stop. No excuses for being the way I am, just no will power. I've got a long road ahead of me. Will I stop? Probably not. Should I stop? Most definitely. Awww, man! There's a cookout this Friday, all the budds are gonna be there! Just one last time couldn't hurt, could it? This is my life... and no, I'm not proud. At least the Cubs won today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter