Saturday, April 23, 2005

Not Even!

Woo! It's been 4 days since my last post. I didn't even realize it, but I was so busy getting the college thing done, next semsters schedule, and that's pretty much it, so I guess I wasn't that busy at all. So, nevermind. What's on my mind today you ask? Well, is it just me or does the new Pope look older than the last one? Will I go to hell for asking that or what? Sorry, your Popeness. Just keep on Popin' it up! Anyways, the NBA playoffs are upon us and the Wolves are no where to be seen. Does it have something to do with my boycott of the league? Of course it does. The lesson learned: Don't Cross The Jon! But I think I'm gonna end my boycott today. I think everyone has learned their lesson. Cheese and rice! Nomar is lost for the next few months! What am I gonna do?! He was struggling but still, he's Nomar F'n Garciaparra! Yes, I am still waiting for my Vanessa Carlton picture to be sent to me so I can post it for the blogworld to see. And I'm still convinced she was looking right at me when she was singing. Eye contact, baby! Me and her. Really. I'm serious. No lie. Yup, yup... we have 2 weeks of bowling left and my average has snuck up to 141, which is a big improvement from last year's 119, so I got that going for me. Not much else going on around these parts of the world, the RL Nation is still not back to normal, but it's getting close. I'm going to a wedding dance tonight to sharpen my George Jefferson tonight. So we will see how I feel tomorrow. Damn! I need a beer! Who's comin' with me?! Let's goooo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter