Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Mr. TV in the Making

Well, I have applied for the one job that I'm pretty sure I was born to do yesterday; professional TV watcher. Yes, you read that right. Jimmy Kimmel is offering one of his prized TV watching spots, bless his heart. Now if that doesn't have Jonny R.'s name all over it, nothing ever will (besides Vida Guerra or Vanessa Carlton). I'm the man for that job because I don't just sit there and watch just one show (well, just CSI:Miami, Lost, and don't tell anybody, The O.C.), I'm always looking for something that can hold my interest for more than a few minutes. So I just might be heading out west this summer... swimming pools, movie stars (wait, I think I've used that line before). I just can't take my mind off such an opportunity! Everything else in my life is not as set. I sit around this Red Lake Rez and wonder what's going to happen in the future. But, what you gonna do? Hopefully, I'll have enough cash to move by next month sometime. I must be bi-polar or something. One day I'm rambling on about the rez, the next I'm talking about the little things that make me tick, the things that inspire my good side. Whatever, bro! But one thing I do know, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out about the TV watching job! That is so sad, isn't it? What would I enjoy more than anything in the world? I really don't know. Maybe if I write a book. Yeah, that would keep me busy for months at a time. Wait, I've already started about 4 already. So that won't work for me. But, I was reading yesterday that the blogworld is the place for those that don't get promoted after being published or those that don't get published to get a large audience/following. Hmm... maybe that's what I'll do. But who would want to read about what goes on in Red Lake? The life, the frustrations, the sadness brought on by our own people, the stupidity. Holy fffffffffff... I mean, cripes! That does sound like quite a story. Nah, it would be thought of as capitalizing on the tragedy that has rocked the RL Nation. But maybe it wouldn't have to be about that, because all of my writings were started about 6 years ago. Well I'll see what kind of writings I have for such a venture. YEAH, BABY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter