Saturday, April 09, 2005

Woo!!!

I'm back, and no, I haven't relocated... yet. 6 days have passed since my last report from my big fat brain. I'm trying to get back to something that resembles normal so I had few brews, got back to school, bowled a 500 series at the alley, and pretty much accepted all that has come my way. Everything I need and want is back, I just need to light the fire that will take me to a college degree. Hopefully one more year, and that mission will be somewhat accomplished. Of course I expect a $60,000 a year job, a Dodge Magnum, and all of my financial missteps to go away. Whatever, dude. "You put the ooh mow mow, back into my smile child..." Ah yeah, that's old school! I think that's how it goes. Wait, let me check(Jon's listening to the Otis Day and the Knights right now...). Yeah, that's how it goes. Old school, baby! I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter