Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I Hear the Train A' Comin'...

I forgot to give specific details about the dance at the bowling tourney on Friday AND Saturday. Silly me. But the action started on Thursday for me though.

DAY ONE: After a couple of "pounders" (16oz. BL's), I was feeling as free and released as Martha Stewart. A couple of RLer's were sitting with us at the bowling alley bar and it was on like VietKong (that was the only thing I could think of to rhyme)!!! Jonny 2 Beers was unleashed (that's my Aberdeen alias)!!! Nobody was free from the assault of one-liners I was tossing out that night. There was a few Jetson's theme song references, I found away to use up my 30 some shot disposable camera... and I don't remember too much after that for some reason, but I didn't blank out either. Hmm... must've been the Aberdeen air. I got to sleep in the next day so I wasn't feeling any ill effects of the pounders (that sounded kinda gay, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, MIND YOU!!!).

DAY TWO: I got a paper to write so it will be on after 4 ish. I'm off to learn. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter