Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Callling??? Hmmm...

YEP! I have found my calling in life. Okay... no I didn't. I'm gonna make up words of wisdom, words to live by. Or something like that. I just made that one up yesterday, the one about stress and eyes and stuff. If it was thought up by someone, I apologize. It was really in my head and I'm positive I didn't read it anywhere because all I read is the Sports Guy Bill Simmons and I'm pretty sure he has nothing to be stressed about with the Pat's win Sunday. Now I'm gonna have to think of another one. I find myself quoting movies everyday of my life. Sometimes they are unbelievably funny (I mean, people laughing so hard, they snort like pigs) and other times they help me with sorting out this circus/soap opera we call life. I'm coming even closer to finishing my movie script for my long awaited notes on life. Who's waiting for it? Um... just me, I guess. Maybe I would be an excellent poet. Nah, it's more like comedy that I'm good at. Well, I'm going to lunch and will have some words of life after that. So, with that said, I'm out to lunch. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter