Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super-Duper-Ooper Bowl Sunday

It's here people; Super Bowl Sunday. What can we expect? Entertaining commercials? Boobies? An evenly matched game at least? I would be a happy lil' injun boy with 2 out of 3. Anyways, this the 7th Day of Sobriety: Episode XII (because I figured I tried to quit drinking at least 11 times before in my life). You know what? I'm not even gonna mention it anymore. If I want to stay sober, I'll just do it and live with it! No need to disappoint the world of bloggers with my inabilities. Yeah! But I haven't had a drink since early last Sunday morning, if anybody cares. Okay, now I'm done mentioning it! On with the bloggin'! I'm going to my buddy Jer's place today and watch the big game. But before the game starts, we're gonna go embarrass ourselves at the rec center with our diminishing b-ball skills and our expanding waistlines. It should be interesting (keep the paddles ready!). I just recently requested a job at my Rez's paper so I could go cover the Super Bowl next year. Not sure how far that's gonna go. But I have a pretty good idea. From here><>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter