Friday, January 21, 2005

Day 19: The Shakes

Howah, makwa! Aaniin da naa, ininii? Aaniish ezhi-a'yiyan? Gi-ace benais ina? Like that, eh? If anyone can figure that out, you just won (if you're a dude) a firm handshake and free advice from me or (if you're a smokin' hot chick) a full body massage and a nice, big... hug. Shame on you, having your mind in the gutter! Anyway, on with the bloggin'. Yes, it is my 19th day of sobriety and no, I don't have the shakes. The evil plan for today is to finish up my classes today and get ready for bowling. Another big test awaits me this evening, as I try to stay alcohol free once again. Plus I have to improve on last weeks showing at the lanes. But, my average has improved from last year's 119 (yeah, I sucked) to this year's 137 (now I don't suck as much). Hopefully I can avoid the temptations of the awesome parties that happen around tax time--I mean the alcohol gatherings that corrupt the Native bodies and minds! But, ONE beer with the bowling cousins couldn't hurt, right? Just ONE little, tiny, harmless beer. Man, I'm so weak! What would JEEEEZUS do?! I lost my first blog I was gonna write, so this is just a memory of that. It was the best blog of all time! But I'm off to do some learnin'! I'm outta here, man. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter