Sunday, January 16, 2005

Wait 'Til Next Year!

Well, the Vikings lost. It was kind of expected, I guess. It was a lose/lose situation for me. If they won, Mike Tice would be considered a genius and have a good chance to come back next year. But, since they lost, the season is now officially over. At least they beat the Packers! That made the season for me right there. Now I have a couple of free months until the baseball season starts and no idea what I'm going to do. I could finish the book I started 5 years ago. Or I could concentrate on my classes and stuff. Maybe even start going to the rec center. HA! I'll think of something. But I will be bloggin' it up from here on out! Damn! I have nothing else going on today. So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a litte... sorry about that. I'm listening to Snoop's "Drop it Like it's Hot". Alright, kids. I'm off to do some reading that I've been putting off since Thursday. I have to get on the ball if I want to fulfull my promise to you all by getting back on the dean's list (Yes, I was on there once, and only once, before). I'm out! Don't eat the bedbugs, or however that saying goes. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter