Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Back To School...

It is time to go back to college for me. The spring semester is here and I'm just barely ready. I can't get my books until payday (Thurs.), need extra money for funding, my glasses are broke from the NY's celebration so I have to wear my prescription sunglasses 24/7, and my wipers are f'd up so I can't hardly see the f'n road when I drive to school! But anyways, I'm ready for some vicious learning at BSU this spring. If I survive this semester I'll have my associate's degree in liberal education. And it only took me 4 years!!! Man, I feel like Tommy Boy. Well, at least I'm still alcohol free. It's been 10 days for me since my last drink. Holy... I have a long road ahead of me. The longest I have ever gone without a beer is 45 days. I sound like a pitiful drunk. But this is something that I have to do. My old body (28 years old) can't take much more abuse. I missed my first class of the semester already. It looks like I'm back to normal now. This semester it's the dean's list or bust! Woohoo!!! That's all for now. I'll be bock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter