Friday, December 17, 2004

Mr. Friday Night is loose!

What's happnin' people? My name is Jon "Mr. Friday Night" R. from northern MN. I gave myself that name 'cause it sounds cool and I bowl on Friday nights. I read the newspapers and watch t.v. a lot so I consider myself knowledgable on most current events, but none more than entertainment and sports. I worship the Cubs! I watch a lot of t.v. and movies and have an opinion on those topics. So... on with the the verbal diarrhea (it's coming out whether you like it or not)!
Recently, I have boycotted the NBA season. Now, before you go and blame Ron Artest for my decision, this has been in the works since Allen Iverson has been in the league. Iverson started all of this in his rookie season when he faked Jordan out of his UNC practice shorts. Since then, A.I. has started his own look, has bad habits off court, and doesn't like practice and let the whole world know about it. Now we have uneducated high schoolers with no knowledge of basic fundementals of the game I once loved that have been put on a pedestal since they were in Jr. high trying to crossover or dunk on everyone in sight because someone took advantage of an aging icon. Then we had Kobe (No means no!) Bryant's rape drama, Artest succumbing to the full moon (I don't know if there was a full moon that night, but it would explain a lot) and now Kobe's wife accusing the greatest PF of our generation of hitting on her. The whole NBA seems like high school! Ridiculous! Atleast I have baseball. Wait! Steroids! Son of a b!%@#! Where is a child to find a hero? So, that lead me to believ I can be everybody's hero. I've never been one before. How hard could it be? Yeah, if I could only be like Enrique. I can be your (Anna K.) hero, bay-beh! Alright, man. I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter