Friday, January 14, 2005

It's Friday!!!

Well, the first week of school for me has come and gone. Come to think of it, I should be in class right now! Son of a... but, it's early so I won't fall too far behind. And guess who forgot their books today? Yep, the day I was ready to give 'er hell. I forgot all of my f'n books! I don't know how, but I did. Anyway, tonight I go bowling and it will be my first test to see how my new non alcoholic lifestyle is going to work out. It's going to be tough, but... whatever. Woo! It's good to be alive! Yep... not much else going on today but classes. Next week I'll get started on my path to the dean's list. Why not this week? I figure I could use the extra week to prepare. I'm a slow motivator. I have all of my books ($170 worth) so I will have a lot to read this weekend... and watch the Vikings. That Randy Moss is a mystery. What the hell goes through his head? He was just about to get credit for motivating his team and he goes and moons the Packer faithful and takes heat from the media. If it weren't for the media, I would probably be upset with that display. But, they blew it way out of context. Now I think it was just him having fun with the crowd. It's done all the time in wrestling! But now, his remark when he was asked about his fine? That was the dumbest thing he could have possibly said. I was at a loss for words. This is what it must be like to raise teenagers. I have no idea what to do with him. Whatever, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter