Sunday, January 16, 2005

2 Weeks Strong!

What... Is... Up?! Woohoo! It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in God's Country. The Vikings are about to kick off in a jiff, sobriety is working well for me, and I'm without money and I don't even care, even though I just got paid on Thursday. Whatever, man. No school tomorrow! Happy B-day MLK! You know, now that I think about it, who do Native people get to celebrate? Hmm... interesting topic. Could we celebrate Felipe Rose, who was so generous to donate a gold record of the hit single Y.M.C.A. to the Indian Museum in D.C. by the VILLAGE PEOPLE(!!!)? It was his b-day recently, you know. The VILLAGE PEOPLE!!! It makes me want to succeed super fast so I could put something in there. Are you serious?! THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!!! I'm too upset to continue. I have to go get ready for the Vikings game. I'll be bock. (That was my Ahh-nold impression.) Later, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter