Saturday, January 15, 2005

13 Days and Counting...

It's been 13 days since my last drink and I feel like a hundred bucks! ($100 is a lot of money for me.) Last night I passed my first test. At the bowling alley, drink specials were there to taunt me but I actually held on (barely!). The other times I tried to quit drinking, I told myself, " one drink couldn't hurt." It was tough and I suppose it will get tougher. Whatever. Anyways...ON WITH THE RANT! The new school year looks promising for our hero. Intermediate Writing, Accounting I (again), People/Environment, and Intro to Computers are on the menu this semester. There is no way I should miss the dean's list! But I'll end up finding a way, like usual. What about that sports world?! A fight during the Wolves game! It shows why I'm just about to give up on sports altogether. The NBA is like Fredo to me, "You broke my heart." So I sent them out on a boat. Get it? The Godfather references make me feel cool. Do I sound cool? I didn't thinks so. All I've been doing lately is watching Napoleon Dynamite and Harold and Kumar over and over. By far the best movies I have seen this year, comedy wise. Freak Show needs his own movie! What would Jeeeeeezus do? Awesome. That'll be lunch people! (I'm at work right now.) I'll be back in a jiff! Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter