Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tax Time, BABY!

Woo! What a swell MLK holiday, huh? I took the time to succumb to the laziness that consumes me on a daily basis so I would be fresh as a steamy pile for the 2nd week of school. I got snowed in yesterday so I couldn't make it to school (or my blog), but it was nothing my W-2's couldn't cure. So I was off to do the people's taxes and was surprised to get a small chunk of that funky stuff--oops, that's a Snoop song! Classes are going good so far. Just as long as I show up regularly. I know, I know. I say that every semester. But this time I mean it 'cause I have to pay on my own this semester. So, there go my fricken taxes. Whatever, man. Not much else going on around the R-E-Z (am I the coolest ever, or what?) but stayin' sober and seeing the light that is alcohol free lifestyle (17 glorious/miserable days and counting). I'm slowly getting weaker. I NEED A FRICKEN BEER!!! Nah man, I'm cool. I'm a lot stronger mentally nowadays. At least I'm trying to be. So, I'm off to pay some bills for once! I'll see you guys later. I'm out like the PACKERS in the first round of the playoffs! Hee-hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter