Saturday, January 29, 2005

Bored As A... Something

Greetings and salutations fellow sexy creatures! It is Saturday here in God's country and not much to do for me today. What are people supposed to do on such a lovely day? I wonder. Hmm... I could volunteer at some volunteer thing. Check me out, trying to go volunteeer and I don't even know what they call those places. I suppose I could go check out the fine drinking establishments or go gamble, or go be a loser and go to the movie by myself (not that there's anything wrong with that [I did that Wednesday]). Anybody wanna go to a movie with me? Anyone? Hello? Well EFF you then!!! Just kidding. Well, I'm off to mingle. I'm outta here, man! Later. Oh, yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter