Sunday, January 23, 2005

Face First

I have shamed myself. Yes, I regret to inform the world that I have fallen off the wagon of sobriety, face first. I am so weak. I don't know how it happend. But like the great Frank the Tank said, "Once it hits your lips, it tastes so good." Or something like that. So I come here today to announce my return to the game I once loved so much, the game we call partying. Nah, I'm just kidding. I will try once again to quit. This time I'll make it for months! Woohoo! Anyway, I got a decent run of games going at bowling Friday night. I started out with a 123 the first game, a 167 the second game and finished with a 156 the last game for an average of 123+167+156=446, 446/3=148.66. Well, I didn't suck as much as I did last week. This could just be me making excuses to drink, (yes, I always do that) but the more I drank, the better I bowled. Hmm. I suppose I could just practice more often, eh? The hangover wasn't too bad because I got to sleep all day. But, I was a little nervous. So I will try to quit, AGAIN! Now I have to get all my reading done for classes next week. No more holidays to look forward to except my B-day. 29 years old this year! Holy! I'm getting up there. That's all I got for now. I'll be back later on. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter