Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super-Duper-Ooper Bowl Sunday Vol. II

My first blog got cut off! But anyway, I was saying it would be cool to cover the SB weekend. I would even tough it out in Detroit next year, if anybody's listening. I could hang out with celebrities like Snoop-dizzle...uh okay, maybe not the Snoop-dizzle with his recent legal woes. Or maybe guys like Carrot Top, "The Fridge" Perry, Danny Bonaduce, Webster, NPH (that's Neil Patrick Harris for those of you who didn't see Harold and Kumar... and shame on you for not seeing it!), Long Duk Dong, Clayton, Lonnie and Jugdish. Yeah, that would probably the only crowd they would let me hang out with. Anybody recognize those names? For those of you who don't, maybe we could discuss it over a bottle of covosseir with some Keith Sweat in the background (but only if you're a smoking hot chick of at least 19 years of age). So, here's my prediction (drum roll please... what?! they're in the pawn shop?! Son of a!!!): Patriots 31 Eagles 27. Let them build their dyansty now so the Vikings can burn it down next year! Alright, man. I'm outta here. Later. Don't eff this blog up blogger people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter