Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Man, That's Some Bulls#!*...

What the f@#! was I thinking about! I just blanked out. Was it ill intentions? Maybe it was my next blog. It was going to be the greatest blog ever written if it was. Son of a!!! Well, now that I'm here I might as well share the inner workings of my big head. The freedom, the impending confusion, the seeing of the light (yes, again). What does it all mean for me? What am I going to do by myself? The past year and about... 4 months have been quite the test. I have slowly failed each one but now I think I'm back in the right state of mind. Not that I was losing my mind or anything, it was just mostly stress, family related problems, school, lack of American currency, and the dreaded panic attacks. But, everything is just about under control now. All distractions are now out of the way. Except for the bullshit that happened over the weekend. It could have been worse for me though. The only thing I thought about was going to jail. I think of going to jail along with one of the worst expericences of my life that I never want to go through again. Maybe I will do something, maybe I won't. Who knows? I do. Ooh. I sound scary. I should write that in my movie. What did happen to me this weekend? None of you're got damn business! Ha ha! Man, I'm crazy, eh? Well, that's about all I have for this fine evening. I'm outta here! In the immortal words of the great "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, WOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter