Saturday, February 26, 2005

Alrighty tighties! I'm back once again. I've been gettin' the school thing done a lot lately, so that's why I haven't been able to express my humanitarian concerns. The Rez is a messed up place to grow up, man. Lack of respect and stupidity run wild around these parts. But, what you gonna do? When I graduate college (hopefully) next year, I'm packin' up my game and I'ma head out west. That's part of an old Kid Rock song that I thought would apply to the situation (well, at least I thought it was cool). Maybe I'll move south. Who knows, maybe I'll head to the big city. One thing I do know though; this is a terrible place to live. Nothing but youngsters acting like thugs, dressing like it and everything, having too much to prove. When I was that age, we would be able to pull up to anyone's house, sit around, have a couple of drinks and have fun 'til the sun came up. Man, those days are long gone. We had respect for everybody. Where did it all go so wrong? We are supposed to live together peacefully like the ancestors did for hundreds of years. We can blame the European and other outside influences all we want. But the fact is we are doing it to ourselves. When will the cycle of unnecessary stupidity, disrespect, and violence end? Do enough people care? Either way, it's too late for me. I'm outta here in a couple of years. I thought I would be able to wait for this place to change. But I guess not. Now I'm depressed. I must go feed my depression with an early lunch. I'm outta here for now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter