Sunday, February 13, 2005

What? I Missed It?! Son of a!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!! YESTERDAY!!! Yes, it was by birthday yesterday. But it seemed like any other day to me though. Am I losing my need for attention as I get older? After all, I am 29 years and 1 day old now(10,593 days old to be exact, give or take a couple minutes). More things have appeared more clealy to me now. Things I have done over the years are coming back to haunt me. I have always tried to be the strong, silent type in times of loss or panic. And I have always admired those that can be strong for their families during those times. I mean, if there was a time when, God forbid, an emergency came up and everybody was running around like chickens with their heads cut off not knowing what to do, what kind of person would you want around? Someone cool, somone calm, right? Apparently, my steel, cool hearted demeanor has left little affection for those closest to me. And for that reason alone came my first set of words of wisdom (which will run at the end of my blogs whenever I can think of something cool to say that's totally original). Yes, I have been so stressed out with family troubles, deaths in the family, lack of money, school, constant (positive) pressure to finish school, financial aid, and people trying to get in my head to figure me out. Which by the way,is not going to happen. What happens in my head, stays in my head. Like Vegas! I don't feel a need to share my inner most thoughts, frustrations, angers with anyone. The way I think, it only gives ammunition to those that want to break me down(yes, I do have trust issues to work out). It's just the way I grew up. Like when a parent could beat the attitude out of their kid and not have the authorities get involved. That's why these kids are so awful nowadays. If a kid didn't want to listen, or they wanted to act up, they got an ass whuppin. We learned at a young age, if you want to eff around, there's gonna be a price to pay if you got caught. That's "Old School"! But I learned to be a well behaved young gentleman somehow. I digress. But anyways, if there are any stripper-grams that anyone wants to offer me for my birthday, let a brotha know! I'm here all week! That's all I got for now, I'm outta here! Later.

"Gods test the strongest most."-- Someone smart (I stole this one 'cause I'm a little short on the quotes today.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter