Sunday, April 03, 2005

ON MY CHALLENGE!!!

"By the ancient laws of combat, we've met on this chosen ground to decide good'n all, who holds, blah, blah, blah,", I forgot the rest. But what an awesome line, huh? I bring this up because, 1.) it's an awesome movie, and B.) because I lost my copy of Gangs of New York!!! CHEESE AND RICE!!! So I'm lost without that movie. Plus I lost my Napoleon Dynamite too. Yes, peeps, this is my life. The beautiful weather has been breathtaking. Haven't been able to enjoy it 'cause I have to "work". Yup, yup. But, another baseball season is upon us and this is going to be the year the Cubs make me the happiest, chubby baseball fan in the world! GO CUBS!!! I'm still undecided on my current living situation. Should I stay around here and help rebuild the faith of the people or should I pack up the family and keep them safe? Violence, drugs, alcohol, and stupidity are a universal problem. No matter where I go, I'll see it. The first hurdle to my dilemma is I don't have enough scratch (my new, lame term for money) to relocate. Which is the only problem I have. By the end of the week I will have a clearer picture of where I'm going to go and what I'm going to do. Patience is a virtue (whatever the hell that means). I'm out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter