Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thirsty Thursday

My mood is about to be changing. How much longer can one feel so down? "You gotta keep on keepin' on," the great Joe Dirt once said. So from here on out, I'll be doing just that. One thing is for sure, my focus isn't where is should be yet, so the school thing is going to go on the backburner for a while. For how long? Who knows? But anyway, the search for Mrs. Roberts, Vol. II has begun and it looks like Vida Guerra is in the lead. You know Ms. Guerra, she's in the Frankie J. video "Obsession", she's on FHM's cover... she's VIDA F'n GUERRA!!! Yup, the next time I get married, it will be to her. And I will not marry anyone else unless it's her. As impossible as that sounds, it looks like I'm never getting married again. Which is fine by me. I plan on roaming this planet alone for the rest of my life. No, I'm not looking for pity. I've lived, I've learned. Nuff said. Naw mean?! But anyways, this RL Nation I live in has been turned upside down. You are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. In the minds of the public... that's another story. But, we'll see where everybody stands when the smoke clears. That's a topic for another time. Vida Guerra-Roberts... ah, that sounds hot. Don't you think? I'm out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter