Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What Happens in Aberdeen, Stays in Aberdeen

Day Two: Waking up on a Friday afternoon when I thought it was a Saturday was kind of a relief because I had another 2 days to get in trouble... oh yeah, and bowl. I ordered a Godfathers pizza (which I haven't had since I was a little fat guy) which was going to be my food for the rest of the weekend, because I was a little light on the bread. Got to the lanes about 4- ish, we had to bowl at 6, so I looked around, stood against the wall, put my left leg up against it, a smoke hanging from my lip, leaned back and let out the proverbial,"Alright, alright, alright," like one of the greatest movie characters of all time, Wooderson, as I eyed up the native competition/babes/savs, or whatever that came from all over the county, at least I think they came from all over the country. Bowling in front of everybody that night was a little nerve racking. That's my excuse for the shitty games I had (averaged about a 126 the first 3 games [u suck Roberts!!!]). Then after I embarassed myself at the alley, it was time to go to the dance and do the same. Yeah, baby! I danced and danced some more, George Jefferson style, hips gyrating and feet sliding (at least I wanted it to look like Geo Jeff), got drunker than balls, met new people (whose names I forgot anyway), went back to the hotel, invited everyone to my room, mingled with my guests, got kicked out of the hotel, got my BRAND NEW CUBS HAT STOLEN (!!!), talked my way into being able to get a different room while I was surrounded by about 6 cops at the front dest, drank some more (a couple beers), and went to bed. Good times. All the people were cool, only the typical boyfriend/girlfriend fight (I wanna go/I wanna stay! A$$hole/B!#@&). Wait... aww, man! I almost remembered a couple of names. Okay, I've decided I'm going back next year, baby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter