Thursday, April 14, 2005

Now Hear This...

"As I walk through the valley of savs, I fear no ego, 'cause I have seen it, heard it, and felt it all before! You build a brotha up just to knock him back down. Naw mean???!!!" I just thought that up right now! Hoh, I'm creative, eh? Not really any meaning behind those words, just something that would be cool to say someday. Don't you think? Hello? Anybody? Well, it looks like it's just me and... uh, me. Oh, man... I'm sitting at work right now (I don't have class 'til 4) and listening to the worst music possible. It's kinda hard to think cool thoughts when "Turn your love around... don't you turn me down," is coming through the RL Gaming speakers. PUT ON SOME MEGADEATH, BRO!!! Or at least something decent. CHEESE AND RICE (this is the way I curse now)! And yes, I am still quite the geek. The super-hottest-sexiest-geek on the REZ! Yeeah, boy-eee! (what would we do without Flavor Flav?) Okay, maybe I've exaggerated a bit (okay, a pantload) when it comes to my sex appeal. But if no one will tell me I am, then I might as well. *Jon to himself in the mirror, "Hey, how U doin' sexy? You are the sexiest thang I have ever seen (with a raised right eyebrow)."* Alright, now this is just a little awkward. Break it up, nothing to see here. Woo! I need a smoke! Cigar anyone (with the raised eyebrow again)? That's what's in my head this fine morning. I'll be back later with thoughts on the day's world. Peace out, homey fresh dawg (I am soooo lame)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter